Listing Courtesy of Fields Real Estate Co., INC.
3 / 2
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful updated condo with a wonderful view overlooking Norris Lake and Chuck Swan Wildlife. This unit is a lower level end unit. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, Great room, kitchen,dining, laundry all one level. Updates include: screened in deck with Coolaroo light filtering blinds,4 overhead fans. Laminate flooring in living area, kitchen and master bedrooms. Remodeled kitchen, new storm door and windows, ceramic tile in master bath, 12x12 storage shed and many, many more upgrades.
- Disposal, Dryer, Gas Grill, Microwave, Other, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector, Washer
- Architect Restricted, Boat Ramp, Club House, Dock, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Golf Course, Lake Access, Other - See Remarks, Playground, Putting Greens, Rec Facilities, Security, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
- Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Central Cooling
- Heat Pump
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Dining Rm Co
- Drapes,Island in Kitchen,Walk-in Shower,Washer/Dryer Connect,Whirlpool Tub
- Great Room, Laundry/Utility, Mstr Bdrm Main Level, Split Bedroom
- Deck, Doors - Storm, Porch - Covered, Porch - Screened, Windows - Insulated, Windows - Storm
- Public Utility
- Cul-De-Sac,Golf Community,Lake Access,Man-Made Lake,Private,Rolling
- Lake View,Mountain View
Association Ins, Grounds Maintenance, Security, Some Amenities, Trash
Property Listed By Fields Real Estate Co., INC.
Information is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. (c) 2018 Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS and FBS. The information on this sheet has been made available by the MLS and may not be the listing of the provider. The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS (R) Multiple Listing Service. (c) Copyright 2018. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. This information is updated weekly, however, some of these properties may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.