Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams West Knoxville
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome to River's Run Golf and Sports community in Oak Ridge. Situated on a beautiful lot, this brick-front traditional home is ready for its next owners! Upon entering the home you are greeted with an abundance of natural light. Enjoy countless evenings spent in your gourmet kitchen and relaxing by the fire in the family room. This home boasts many large living areas and bedrooms with great closets!You are within minutes to Turkey Creek and Oak Ridge's newest dining and retail stores. Enjoy the convenience and ease of jumping onto one of the greenways, bike trails, golf courses or water activities located right in your backyard!
- Central Vacuum, Compactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security Alarm, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector, Washer
- Club House, Golf Course, Playground, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Central Cooling
- Electric,Gas (Natural)
- Eat-in Kitchen,Formal Dining Area
- Island in Kitchen,Walk-in Closets,Walk-in Shower,Washer/Dryer Connect,Whirlpool Tub
- 2Nd Rec Room, Breakfast Room, Den/Study, Extra Storage, Family Room, Great Room, Office/Br Main Level, Sunroom
- Patio, Prof Landscaped
- Golf Community,Wooded
- 2 Car Garage,Garage Door Opener,Main Level,Side/Rear Entry
- Country Setting
Property Listed By Keller Williams West Knoxville
Information is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed. (c) 2018 Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS and FBS. The information on this sheet has been made available by the MLS and may not be the listing of the provider. The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS (R) Multiple Listing Service. (c) Copyright 2018. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. This information is updated weekly, however, some of these properties may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.